See the Ancient City’s Historic Bayfront and sites from the beautiful Matanzas Bay. Feel free to bring a bottle of wine. We have a corkscrew and glasses.
Night of Lights Cruise
- Nights of Lights Cruise 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Private Tour - 2 2 guests
- Private Tour 1-6 6 guests
- Nights of Lights / Sunset Cruise 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Private Tour - 2 2 guests
- Private Tour 3-6
Nights of Lights Tour
You cannot get this view or perspective of St Augustine’s Annual Nights of Lights from land!!!
Do you like having difficulties parking? Do you like sitting in traffic? Do you like walking in large crowds?
If you answered NO, NO, and NO or if you answered Yes, Yes and Yes! We have a solution for you.
Join us on a relaxing and comfortable boat tour of St Augustine’s Annual Nights of Lights Spectacular from Matanzas Bay. Get a perspective near and a far while also enjoying a peaceful, relaxing cruise.
The city of St. Augustine lights up and becomes a festival of twinkling white lights as it hosts its annual Nights of Lights holiday display. Three million white lights twinkling on the wonderful old buildings and landmarks along the bayfront and throughout the city’s brick-lined streets. The lights will be up from the Saturday before Thanksgiving to January 31st.
Nights of Lights / Sunset Tour
This tour has it all!!!
It combines all of the seasons tours in one!!! Nights of Lights, Sunset, Dolphin, Nature and Sightseeing all at this magical time of year!
As we depart from the marina, floating along, we will look for dolphins, birds and other wildlife. This will take us past the Great Cross at Mission Nombre de Dios, St Augustine Lighthouse, Castillo de San Marco, Bridge of Lions and St Francis Barracks. All during the days unique and spectacular sunset. Returning to the bayfront to a magnificent view of 3 million white lights warming St Augustine for the annual Holiday Spectacular. The lights will be up from November 20, 2021, to January 31, 2022.
Nights of Lights has become famous around the world as one of the finest places to see holiday lights. The festival has been featured on top ten lists in publications like National Geographic and Rachael Ray magazine.
At night, during winter the St. Augustine waterfront can be cool. We suggest you dress warmly. Bring a hat, gloves, jacket, or wrap. Don’t forget your camera!!! Any snacks or beverages you would like to have onboard are welcome. There is a bathroom onboard; however, Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor has restrooms located on the property for use prior to departure and upon your return.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. The boat leaves on time. Passengers arriving late we be considered “NO SHOW” and charged Full Price.
- No smoking / vaping on board.
- Passengers 21 & older are welcome to bring alcohol to be enjoyed in moderation.
- Adult required for passengers 12 & under.
- No pets on open charters.
- Customers will receive a full refund, full credit or re-booking with 72 hours notice of cancellation before departure.
- Customers will also receive a full refund, full credit or re-booking in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us via phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE.
- No refunds without proper notice.
- Private Charters wishing to re-book within 72 hrs of departure are subject to a $100 plpus sales tax re-booking fee.
- All sales of 3rd party vouchers are final.