Join us on the calm waters of the Intracoastal Waterway as we look for resident dolphins, birds and other wildlife. Observe St. Augustine’s Historic Bayfront and sites.
- Private Tour 2 guests
- Each Additional Guest
Absolutely one of the best times of the day to be out on a boat. Join us for a beautiful sunrise tour around the St. Augustine area. Quiet and peaceful, we almost have the water to ourselves, except for our resident dolphins, birds, wildlife and a few fishermen looking to beat the heat of summer. With no set route, we take this tour as we take each new day, as it comes!
We suggest you bring sunscreen, camera, hat, sunglasses, jacket or wrap (depending on the season). Any snacks or beverages you would like to have on board are welcome. There is a bathroom on board; however, Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor has restrooms located on the property for use prior to departure and upon your return.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. The boat leaves on time. Passengers arriving late we be considered a “NO SHOW” and charged Full Price.
- No smoking / vaping on board.
- Passengers 21 & older are welcome to bring alcohol to be enjoyed in moderation.
- Adult required for passengers 12 & under.
- No pets on open charters.
- Customers will receive a full refund, full credit or re-booking with 72 hrs notice of cancellation before departure.
- Customers will also receive a full refund, full credit or re-booking in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us via phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE.
- No refunds without proper notice.
- Private Charters wishing to re-book within 72 hrs of departure are subject to a $100 plus sales tax re-booking fee.
- All sales of 3rd party vouchers are final.