Join us on a relaxing and comfortable boat tour of St Augustine’s Annual Nights of Lights Spectacular from Matanzas Bay. Get a perspective near and far while also enjoying a peaceful, relaxing cruise.
- Private Tour Price includes 2 guests, Additional guests $25 per guest up to 6 total
Few sights are more breathtaking than watching the sunset behind our nation’s oldest city. Join us on the calm waters of the Intracoastal Waterway as we look for resident dolphins, birds and other wildlife. Observe St. Augustine’s Historic Bayfront and sites. Enjoy the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere while taking in the day’s beautiful and unique sunset! Feel free to bring a bottle of wine.
We suggest you bring sunscreen, camera, hat, sunglasses, jacket or wrap (depending on the season). Any snacks or beverages you would like to have on board are welcome. There is a bathroom on board; however, Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor has restrooms located on the property for use prior to departure and upon your return.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. The boat leaves on time. Passengers arriving late we be considered a “NO SHOW” and charged Full Price.
- No smoking / vaping on board.
- Passengers 21 & older are welcome to bring alcohol to be enjoyed in moderation.
- Adult required for passengers 12 & under.
- No pets on open charters.
- Customers will receive a full refund, full credit or re-booking with 72 hrs notice of cancellation before departure.
- Customers will also receive a full refund, full credit or re-booking in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us via phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE.
- No refunds without proper notice.
- Private Charters wishing to re-book within 72 hrs of departure are subject to a $100 plus sales tax re-booking fee.
- All sales of 3rd party vouchers are final.